|Array Structure||Fixed: Ground Mount|
Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: HIGH PERFORMANCE, RE-DEFINED.
With top performance, state-of-the-art technology, outstanding design and the most rigorous testing in the solar industry, Q CELLS modules truly represent the pinnacle of German engineering quality.
Q.ANTUM technology supercharges ordinary crystalline solar cells and modules. Unlike expensive high-end solar modules, Q.ANTUM does not involve a complex new cell design. No special system components are required. Q.ANTUM delivers exceptional performance under real-world conditions, going beyond just the datasheet. No PV system sees direct sunlight every minute of every day. So we designed Q.ANTUM to generate more power when the sun is rising, setting, or even behind clouds. But you’ll also see higher yields in the middle of hot and sunny summers — and during clear autumn, spring and winter days, when the sun is not as high in the sky. Instead of just making our datasheet look good, we decided to focus on all of the key determinants of performance. We enhanced low-light performance while maintaining the output of our modules across a range of temperatures — all to bring you higher financial returns.
Versatility, reliability and proven performance are the hallmarks of the Q CELLS Q.PRO-G3 series which has been optimised across the board: improved yield, higher operating reliability and durability, and a more intelligent design. Q CELLS guarantees this by offering an extended 12-year product warranty and one of the best linear performance warranties on the market.
In addition to the Q CELLS Triple Yield Security with Anti-PID Technology, Hot Spot Protect and Tra.Q (100% traceable quality), Q CELLS solar modules include the following features:
- Maximum yields in any weather thanks to an excellent temperature coefficient and low-light behaviour. Suitable for all wind regions across Australia as verified by cyclone testing at Cyclone Testing Station, James Cook University, QLD
- Up to 50 % less light reflection which results in improved module efficiency
- Improved long-term corrosion resistance due to high quality »Sol-Gel roller coating« processing
- Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses thanks to the semi-permeable membrane of the junction box which is also resistant to ammonia and salt water
- More efficient connectors due to 15% less contact resistance
|Number Of Panels||22|
|Panel Type||Q CELLS Q.PRO-G3 / Q.PLUS-G3 powered by Q.ANTUM.|
|Type Of Tracker||N/A|
|Inverter Size / Type||6 kW, SMA SMC 6000A|
|Installation Completed||Sun, 1 Dec 2013|
|Array Tilt/Azimuth||Tilt = 20, Azi = 0 (Solar North)|
Notes on the Data
Partial system outage
One of the major switchboards at the DKASC lost power yesterday 01/12/2016 at ~ 11:00 am. This isolated and shutdown array sites 23 through to 37 inclusive. The switchboard was reenergized at ~ 16:30 today (02/12/2016) as is again operating normally. Data for this period for these sites is lost.