|Array Structure||Fixed: Ground Mount|
THE 3RD GENERATION OF Q CELLS SOLAR MODULES – WE’VE RAISED THE BAR ONCE MORE
With top performance, state-of-the-art technology, outstanding design and the most rigorous testing, the 3rd generation of Q CELLS modules are the result of top German engineering quality.
Versatility, reliability and proven performance are the hallmarks of the Q CELLS Q.PRO-G3 series which has been optimised across the board: improved yield, higher operating reliability and durability, and a more intelligent design. Q CELLS guarantees this by offering an extended 12-year product warranty and one of the best linear performance warranties on the market.
In addition to the Q CELLS Triple Yield Security with Anti-PID Technology, Hot Spot Protect and Tra.Q (100% traceable quality), Q CELLS Q.PRO-G3 modules now include the following features:
- Maximum yields in any weather thanks to excellent temperature coefficient and low-light behaviour.Suitable for all wind regions across Australia as verified by cyclone testing at Cyclone Testing Station, James Cook University, QLD
- Up to 50 % less light reflection which results in improved module efficient
- Improved long-term corrosion resistance due to high quality »Sol-Gel roller coating« processing
- Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses thanks to the semi-permeable membrane of the junction box which is also resistant to ammonia and salt water
- More efficient connectors due to 15% less contact resistance
|Number Of Panels||22|
|Panel Type||Q.PRO-G3 250|
|Type Of Tracker||N/A|
|Inverter Size / Type||6 kW, SMA SMC 6000A|
|Installation Completed||Thu, 17 Oct 2013|
|Array Tilt/Azimuth||Tilt = 20, Azi = 0 (Solar North)|
Notes on the Data
Monitoring Interruption for UPS Battery Replacement
The disconnection and re-connection of the solar arrays and weather station equipment while a new site connection was being established prompted the already flattening UPS batteries which power the site’s energy meters to fail and require immediate replacement. Data recording was affected from approximately 2.30pm ACST, Monday 10 July to 4.00pm, Wednesday 12 July.
Affects weather data for DKASC, Alice Springs
Partial System Outage
One of the major switchboards at the DKASC lost power yesterday 01/12/2016 at ~11:00 am. This isolated and shutdown array sites 23 through to 37 inclusive. The switchboard was re-energised at ~16:30 today (02/12/2016) and is again operating normally. Data for this period for these sites is lost.
Site 26: Temporary Outage
At Site 26 the Polycrystalline Silicon QCells QProG3 was temporarily disconnected for maintenance and testing purposes. This system was off line for the majority of 2nd April and restored to full operation on the 3rd April.