Please select the datasets you wish to download. A list of these data parameters can be found in the glossary.
In analysing the data, please consider all relevant notes on the data, which are updated regularly, and be sure to understand the terms and conditions associated with data use via this service. Contact us regarding any issues found with the data.
Please note that the greater the data scope selected, the longer it will take for the data to be processed and to download. Please be patient as the data download may take up to a few minutes.
Higher resolution (up to 10-second) data may also be available on request.
Yulara Solar System
The Yulara Solar System is a distributed 1.8 MW solar PV plant in Uluru (Ayers Rock), Central Australia.
Single Technologies (full data set with weather data)
- 1 1,058.4kW, poly-Si, Fixed, 2016, Desert Gardens
- 2 226.8kW, poly-Si, Fixed, 2016, Service Station
- 3-A 22.6kW, mono-Si, Roof, 2016, Sails in the Desert - 1
- 3-B 38.3kW, mono-Si, Roof, 2016, Sails in the Desert - 2
- 3-C 45.8kW, mono-Si, Roof, 2016, Sails in the Desert - 3
- 3 106.6kW, mono-Si, Roof, 2016, Sails in the Desert - Combined
- 4 327.6kW, poly-Si, Fixed, 2016, Laundry
- 5 105.9kW, mono-Si, Roof, 2016, Connellan Airport
- Desert Gardens Weather Station
- 0 1,820.0kW, Total of all sites